COVID Safety Precautions for Summer
We are very excited to get our dancers back into the studio for our Summer 2020 classes,
camps, and intensives! We also want to do everything we can to keep our dancers and their
families safe and healthy, so we have put the following practices in place. By working together,
we can stay safe and have fun dancing together.
- All families will need to have a signed release form before participating in class. The form was e-mailed to you if you are registered for a class. Please sign and return the form via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring a paper copy to your first class.
- Classes will be limited to 10 dancers to allow them plenty of room to spread out in class.
- The dance floor will be marked to help dancers distance from each other.
- If dancers have more than one consecutive class they may bring their dance bag but are required to keep it in the designated cubbies for their room.
- We have updated the schedule to allow for staggered class start and end times. This will limit the amount of students coming in and out of the studio at a given time.
- Our teachers remain committed to creating a positive, constructive, healthy environment. Verbal instruction will be given throughout class, but they will not be giving hands-on corrections.
Arrival and Dismissal
- We will check the temperature of anyone who enters the building with a (no-touch) temporal scanner. Anybody with a temperature higher than 99.9 will be asked to return home.
- All dancers will be given hand sanitizer when they enter and exit the studio.
- Dancers may also use their own hand sanitizer if they desire.
- Hand washing will remain available as well.
- In order to limit the number of people in the lobby, parents must drop off their child outside and remain in their cars or outside at pick up time.
- One parent per dancer age 4 and under may remain in the lobby if a face mask is worn.
- Dancers will be required to bring their own, pre-filled, water bottles to avoid contact with the water fountain.
- Students are encouraged to wear a mask if they so choose.
- Dance floors and high touch areas will be cleaned between classes and at the end of each day.
- Cubbies will be cleaned and sanitized between classes and at the end of each day.
- Bathrooms will be disinfected frequently throughout the day.
Additional information about best practices and guidelines for public health can be found at the Arizona Department of Health Services. If you have any questions or concerns with the safety or cleanliness of our facility please reach out directly to email@example.com.
Please check back routinely as these policies and procedures may update from time to time.