We offer rentals for rehearsals, auditions, meetings, photo shoots, filming, parties, private lessons, and other purposes. Please contact us for additional information. Below is some basic information regarding the facility as well as some general policies.
For parties, please review our Parties page.
How to Request a Rental
- Call us, (480) 300-5620, or e-mail us, firstname.lastname@example.org, to request a quote.
- A Starz in Motion Director or Owner will review the request, confirm all times, and other details prior to accepting the rental.
- We will work with you to coordinate logistics and ensure your rental experience is a great one!
How to Request a Cancellation or Refund
- Starz in Motion has a 24 hour cancellation notice policy. Please contact us via phone as soon as possible if you need to cancel or re-schedule your rental. You must speak with an Owner of Starz in Motion to cancel or reschedule.
- Cancellations or rescheduled rentals made after the (<24 hours) notice period will be made under the discretion of the Owners.
Requirements to Rent
- Please contact us for a full list.
- Renter must have insurance to cover their activities.
- Rentals must include a release and hold harmless which covers the renters and their attendees.
- Please call, (480) 300-5620, or e-mail, email@example.com, to request a quote
- Studio A (21′ X 31′; 651 SQ FT)
- Studio B (21′ X 31′; 651 SQ FT)
- Studio C (25′ X 31′; 775 SQ FT)
- Studio D (10′ X 25′; 250 SQ FT)
- Additional fees may apply for:
- Additional Starz staff required to be on site
- Minimum 2 hours rental for commercial renters